Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A girly card for a little girl!

My friend asked me to make a card for a little girls birthday. As a mother of a girl myself, I came up with this pop up card. In my opinion, pop up cards are always a hit with little kids.
Used different shades of pink. Sponged some flowers too. Used two candles to add a 3D look to the card. I am very happy with the finished look of this card.
Entering this for the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
 


3 comments:

  1. Very cute pop up card! So glad you linked it up with us over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little girl's card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card - love those hearts too - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete