Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2 Cards

First some good news to share,  yesterday morning I got an email from my daughter's teacher saying that she is going to get an award at her school(Outstanding Achievement in English), and I had to keep it a secret from her till today. I know right!!! but I did it without any stomachache ;)
In the night saw my card on the HM at CASology, I was very very happy to made it in 2 consecutive weeks as HM.
Today while I was going to the awards ceremony,  my hubby gave me something,  and I was sooooo very happy to see it.  It was a mail from Shery from STAMPlorations.
Yay! I got the stamp set I won at their blog hop :D
 

Shery sent me this beautiful card too! Thank you so much Shery! You made my day :)

So I made a card ASAP, had used only part of the stamp, will definitely use it as a whole sometime soon.
Chose a textured vanilla card stock,  added a vertical checkered strip and some flowers and a tiny butterfly. 





A close up

Adding this card to the STAMPlorations biweekly challenge.  

-----------------------------------------
The second card - I made this one yesterday but didn't have time to share it. I made it on request, and the person wanted me to use the sentiment, and its a beautiful sentiment. The colors were requested too, to use plenty of purples. I chose my handmade flower stencil for this, I am loving this stencil very much. for me this card has a very pleasant summery look, with all these subtle flowers.




I am adding this card to the TIME OUT challenge.


And finally, a picture of my darling daughter with her achievement!
 

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your feedback, if you are not in a hurry :) Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome use of the sketch! I love those flowers. Have fun with your new stamps~ Thanks for joining in with STAMPlorations~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you got your new stamps, I love Shery's stamps and you have made this sentiment shine. I love the subtle background you have used in your second card and thanks for supporting us at TIME OUT and finally congrats on HM at Casology and your daughters award..wow you must be happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rahmat: congratulations to your daughter on her impressive achievement! We can tell you're glowing with pride at her accomplishment! How wonderful that her studies, hard work and commitment are receiving recognition! Way to go!! What a sweet photo of your little gem. Aren't STAMPloraitons stamps amazing! I have several (new) and I'm totally smitten! You've worked magic with yours - and I'm excited to see what other delights you'll be sharing! Your second card is gorgeous and created with a hand-made stencil? You always amaze and astound!! WOW!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it isn't obvious yet, I can tell you're one proud mama! Congratulations on your daughter's achievement! She is awesome :o)

    And...WHEW! I'm so relieved you finally got your blog hop prize -- even though it took weeks to get to Macao! (I never know how fast mail is going to get to Asia and other parts of the world -- sometimes it's super-fast, other times it's super-slow!) I'm mostly thankful it got to you intact :o) Love both you cards, but most especially the first one (hehe)! Great take on the sketch! Can't wait to see more of your creations! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete