Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

You are the best

A very special card for someone very special in my life :)
It is a masculine card. I had up cycled the navy blue card stock, it came in with my kiddos school pictures as a protection.
I added a glossy white card stock at the bottom panel. Shaker cards are my favorites,  so ended up making another one. Added only blue and white sequins plus only one star, it has a special meaning for me..lol
The sentiment is from Avery Elle, and finally a chipboard lighthouse to finish off.
I absolutely love how this card has turned out.

I just couldn't help with the reflections on the shaker panel, in the  pictures.




Posting this card to 

I had just picked up the main colors from the dress.

I chose blue with white.

I know I had picked up a very different color, but I did spot it in the picture. I picked up the blue from the framed teddy? on the table, the round sequins are as in around the sun in the picture, and the stripes on the lighthouse from the stripes on the table.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I see you too are a Shaker Card addict! I can't stop making them either, they take a bit longer to do but are totally worth it. This is such a clean design and definitely fits in perfectly with the Runway Challenge. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful masculine card Rahmat! love the lone star sequin and the chipboard lighthouse- a lovely design to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY creative take on this challenge, Rahmat! I love the shaker card idea and design. The use of colors is spot on! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elegant and simple look of your card.
    Thank you for sharing at Inkspirational challenges. Hope you will join us again for more fun :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaker , and the lighthouse is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaker, masculine card Rahmat! A nice use of the blue and white...thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, out-of-the-box interpretation of the inspiration this week Rahmat! Love your sweet shaker and the sentiment behind the card! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so totally like this card and think it is very masculine but with just the right touch of whimsy!! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete