Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Miss you note 5

Sharing a quick card, which I made yesterday, was waiting for the daylight to click some pictures.

Decided to go with only 2 colors, green is my favorite of all colors, but I seldom use it on my cards.
I have these tiny notepads with numbered envelopes, so I had used one for this card, yes its like someone is keeping the count of letters they send....lol.
I stamped the sentiment - handwritten notes from Avery Elle, this stamp set is one of my favorites, you might have seen me using it again and again! The envelope also has a postage stamp on it.
Added a few sequins  to go with it, and done..its always easy for me to stop as soon as I start to make a card. The simpler it looks, the more I fall in love with it. Hope  you all like it!


A closer look at the postage stamp on the envelope.

Linking this card with

My second entry here.


I am inspired by the colors on the picture, I hope it still counts!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. So very cute, love the sweet note...and a touch of sequins... Hummm that means you can add this to the Paper Crafting Challenges of SEQUINS!... Thanks so much for joining us at CASology, love seeing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cas card..Great take on both the challenges Rahmat ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love that little pocket for the tag!! The sequins are a sweet touch too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable - LOVE everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean so chic with the sequins, Rahmat! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pocket and lovely design, Rahmat! I'm a sucker for sequins so love those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful simplicity. I love it.
    -Steph's Stamping Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this CASand simple card! Green is the best for card making- so many great shades and tones!!! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful card, Rahmat! Your creativity continues to delight, dazzle and inspire!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card and what I love the most is that it is simple and lets the message really be seen!! Love how perfectly your sequins are placed as well!!

    ReplyDelete