Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Another pink rosy hello

Another share of a card, I didn't want to put together both the  cards in a single post.
Chose a pink base, added a white panel, the rose and the hello stamp are from my custom made stamps, I added few matching rhine stones in pink and green to finish off, its a simple card.



Linking this card with:

Cure for the Monday Blues
Just going in with the pink color.


The Card Concept

Cas and layered creation, and inspired by the soft colors here.

Little Tangles
A hello card
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Love your custom made stamps and the CAS layout looks fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour blocking, and the way the semtiment crosses this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just adore the dual tones and softness of this card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing along in the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..those are some awesome custom stamps! Such a pretty card! Thanks for Joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours in this are making my mouth water. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete