Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

A dangling heart with a beaded heart

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great day. I am up with a card after many days, was not feeling well so was away from crafting, as didn't feel like sitting down to make a card. Yesterday was in bed the whole day, but in the night sat down to make a card finally, and feel great after that.

I chose a white base, it is a one layer card. I started with die cutting the front, and then few more die cuts to make the shaker box, I stamped "love" inside, I used pink beads for the shaker part. I did beading on the front, using a red twine with pink beads.
Finally attached the hanging heart, and done.




 A close up at the hanging heart.


A close up at the beaded front, and the hanging heart.

Linking this card with:

CASology
A simple dangling shaker card, with plenty of white space.


Colour Me
 I had just used the given colors.


Virginia's View Challenge
Another entry of the dangling shaker card.

Just Us Girls


Dazzling Diva
A simple dangling entry with a red heart, and a beaded border.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Love when I come across a unique card! Super job and gold you are feeling better and that you took the time to join us at Just Us Girls.....please play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the dangling heart and beading is highliting ... :) love the card .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one of your beauties with your attention to detail. What's not to "love" about this card? Happy love day, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little shaker card with the hanging heart. So glad you felt better to produce this lovely card and join us at Just us Girls this week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an awful lot of work to me, but that was worth it! I am glad you are feeling better today! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what an amazing design, Rahmat...love the beading! So happy you could join us at the Dazzling Diva Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing and creative design!! You always come up with something different, wish I had your imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little shaker ... love the movement in your design ... so glad you joined us at the Just Us Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat, I love the sweet beaded framed heart...what a fun design! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Rahmat! Love how you have so many sweet details but have still kept it CAS. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahmat the bead work on this card is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out to share a little love with us gals at Colour Me...! Hope you will join us again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super sweet shaker card, and so much lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute! I really like it a lot. Very clever. I never thought a shaker could be so perfectly and beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete