Followers

Monday, February 16, 2015

A SHAKEr card for MOM

Hey everyone, today it is my turn to share a card at Catchy Challenges for my DT project. This moth's theme is shaker cards.

I had made a shaker card for mom, I chose a brown base, and chose baby pink front, I half embossed the front with animal print, and then used a die cut to cut out the bottom part. and created a shaker part in the bottom half. The sentiment I stamped is from Paper Smooches - sweet heart, and Hero arts- sketched letters.

A checkered ribbon, a chipboard strip with some words, and a bloom with some paper swirls to finish off.


Hope you like this simple card.

Linking this one with:

Virginia's View Challenge
My 3rd entry here, with all 3 shaker cards here.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

1 comment: