Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kindness is your style

Hey everyone, sharing a card which I made just now. I chose a white base, came up with the sentiment on my own ;) I know, please go ahead and laugh :D so it is computer generated. then I added a twine, and I stamped a butterfly from the STAMPlorations - trendy butterfly in black, and I simply dabbed some peacock feathers distress ink on it, and added 3 turquoise rhine stones only. Used foam adhesive to lift up the butterfly. It is a super duper simple card, and I love it.



Linking this one with:

Just Us Girls
Another entry here.

AAA Cards
Yet again another entry with a simple CAS card.

CASology
I am just aiming here at CAS with a bit of style, trying it with both design and words ;)

TIME OUT Challenge
Clean and Simple

 with the optional twist of:

Black and White plus a Splash of One Colour.

STAMPlorations Anything goes
I ahve used the butterfly stamp from trendy butterflies.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I think you did really well with the sentiment, its a lovely idea. This is brilliant for our challenge and just love how you coloured the butterfly. It reminds me of paua shell. Its a shell that has this gorgeous turquoise like pattern and is used to make jewellery etc. Fabulous CAS card and you know I always enjoy seeing you at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Rahmat! I love your blue butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sentiment. And, you made it yourself, which makes it that much cooler. Your butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous CAS design. And the sentiment is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this !!!! So elegant!! The BLUES, super!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the AAA Card Challenge!!!

    Also. I adore that you are such a CASology Fan girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun sentiment, the card is so elegant!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment and fabulous CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card. Very simple, and stylish. Thanks for joining AAA Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful rich color on the butterfly. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully executed CAS card, Rahmat! Thanks for playing at TO and STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete