Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kraft and stencils

Good morning everyone, my second post of the day, if you are looking for my card maker feature post please click here, she is an excellent crafter, who has shared about her here.

Ok , I made a card inspired by few challenges, I chose a kraft card stock here, and then I used the ARTplorations leaf stencil, and sponged it in white to create the background. After that, I stamped some roses in shades of pink, this stamp is from my custom made stamps collections. I stamped the roses on the white card stock and fussy cut it to add it on the card, and finally added a die cut sentiment from the spellbinders, and few green sequins to finish off.



Linking this with:

Color Throwdown
 I love the roses here very much, so decided to go with the colors and the roses both.


Uniko Studio
 A birthday card here.


STAMPlorations CASE
 I am inspired byt he stencil use in white color on kraft, and changed a bit to match up to my vision.


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
Used the ARTplorations stencil here.

Lulupu Challenge
I am going with some colors and flowers from the moodboard, I have 3 sequins in addition.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how cool - you CASEd my card! Thank you - yours is gorgeous! Love the white in Kraft leave stencilling you did! You made my day - I think you are the first one to CASE one of mine :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Fabulous casing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous background Rahmat, love the white stamping on the kraft. Great to see you at Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design... love the stenciling! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leaf stencil in the BG! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those leaves look fantastic in white and love the way you stamped the flowers behind the paper ones, the effect is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Love the white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Rahmat, love the effect of stamping behind the die cut flowers ! Thanks for joining us in Lulupu Birthday Challenge !:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Pretty card Rehmat!! Loved the simplicity
    Thanks for joining us in the Lulupu's Birthday Celebrations!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. Love your interpretation of the mood board, especially the three sequins. Thanks for joining us at the Lulupu's Birthday Bash!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete