Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Heart framed chevrons

Hey friends, a quick share. I just finished this card.
I was inspired by the Paper Smooches challenge and the technique challenge at Just Us girls for this card.
I started with sponging chevrons on a rectangled stitched die cut panel, I used Heidi swapp's chevron stencil for this. I then used Paper Smooches wise die - love word, and used it on different card stocks to get the stacks.
Then I stamped the background base with sweet heart stamps from Paper Smooches again, in a yellow neon ink from Hero Arts, in different styled hearts.
Lastly I put together the stacks on the front, and done, didn't felt like adding any embellishments here.
This card looks more like a frame and not my usual card ;)


Linking this with:

Paper Smooches Sparks
I was inspired by the Chevron box, and lid, that's why I used a stacked die cut technique to mimic the look here

Just Us Girls


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love your take on the Picture - so cas and cool! Thanks for playing with us at SPARKS, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and great take on both challenges! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Love this bright and cheerful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design! Love the die cut stacked sentiment on the stenciled panel. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete