Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fabric type pattern paper

Hey all, a very quick share.

I have used a pattern paper here, I had this paper in my stash for a couple of years, and finally found use for it today, I love that it mimics a fabric look.

I finished it off with a few rhine stones, a gift, and the sentiment is from Uniko studio.


Hope you all like this simple creation!

Linking this with:

CAS(E) this Sketch


CASology


Little Tangles


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I thought of the using plaid and submitting it for CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch!! But I gave up when I couldn't think of anything to put in the place your present is, so I gave up on the idea.. I found myself smiling when I saw your card!! :)
    Oh, and before I forget, you card is absolutely beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that sweet plaid! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and gray is one of my favorite color combos and the fact that you mixed patterns makes it even better! Super adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic combination of these two challenges! Love the colours and the angles! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and the perfect sentiment.... just right for CTS#137!

    ReplyDelete