Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sparkle and spritz

Hi friends, I am sharing a card which was made few days back, and I forgot to share it.
It is a simple one layer card, I did some scoring on this, and added spritz using distress ink- forest moss spray. I added these sparkly blooms from my stash, and the sentiment is from Hero Art- things we love. A pretty simple card.
A closer look at the sparkle.
Linking this with:

CAS-ual Fridays
Going with scoring, spritzing, and sparkling

Addicted to CAS


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Simple maybe but absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours,the scoring and your splat spraying...I'm not always so brave to do it and even when I do they never turn out as good as yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed lines and spritzing - great design, Rahmat! The sparkly flower looks fab and is perfect for our challenge over at ATCAS. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the splatter
    and the color of the flower
    and great add of the strip on the top area with scorepal
    lovely simple card Rahmat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card, Rahmat! I love the effect of the platinum EP and your spatters are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - the scored lines are the perfect detail to your beautifully CAS card! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scoring is so effective and I love the glitter on the flower. The splatter looks amazing too and love the colour. So very glad you shared this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete