Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Red and gold

Good morning/evening all, I am up with a quick share. I will start my Chinese lessons today onward, we are living for 8 years here in Macao, next to China, and I had finally made up my mind that I should give it a try. I love learning new languages, I try to learn the language of every country I move to, and so far, I speak- English, Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit, Urdu, Indonesian, Malaysian, Korean, and I read Arabic. The first 4 languages, I can read and write as well.

Anyways, lets go back to the card I am sharing, a simple Christmas card in red and gold.
I started off with a red textured base, and I got the happy mail from Beverly of Uniko Studios yesterday, and wanted to try the new vines, winter background stamps.
I used a tiny pine leaves stamp, and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder, and stamped a poinsettia, and few more red dots. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft, mini stamps. Oops forgot to mention that, I also added a gold paper strip on the top and bottom of the front panel. Finished off with matching sequins.


A closer look at the embossed pine leaves.

Linking this with:

Happy Little Stampers
Another simple entry here.

Merry Monday
Playing with a simple card.

TIME OUT

Christmas
Another entry here too.

Muse Christmas Challenge
I was inspired by the CAS look of the card, and the pine leaves, plus a simple sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. wow that is so impressive to speak so many languages-and now to learn Chinese-good luck. You card is CAS perfection. Love the design and the touch of gold embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot to say...thanks for joining To

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little Poinsettia Rahmat and your gilding is just the right amount! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers CAS! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS design Rahmat. Very elegant. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfectly CAS, Rahmat! I love the tiny gold pine sprig with the poinsettia and simple sentiment! The gold borders are so pretty to frame the simple but classy design! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday and Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Rahmat!! WOW you are talented on languages!!! I am sure you will pick up Chinese easy too! I beleive the framing is the perfect OOOMPH to this card for the CAS look, LOVELY!!! Thanks for joining us at MUSE, so hapy that you did!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, elegant and beautiful! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Rahmat! Good luck with the Chinese - you certainly have a lot of success in other languages to back you up, I'm sure you won't have any trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again Rahmat!! What a beautiful CAS design this is and I love how you used that stamp set. I have this one but not a chance to play with it yet, so your encouraging me to get it out. Love the colours and the gold trims are gorgeous. So wonderful to see you again at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Your linguistic skills are impressive - some days I have trouble enough with my own language (haha) I couldn't imagine learning all that you have. I love how clean and simple your card is - you've given me some ideas for a few cards - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your simple and pretty card, wonderful design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. clever
    use that puncher gold paper
    and lovely sequin too on your CAS christmas card
    beautifully made Rahmat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a beauty! Such a pretty poinsettia and the sequins are a lovely touch. Thank you for sharing at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning CAS design. Thanks for playing along with the HLS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete