Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bandhini Saree background

Hey all, a quick share. I made this card yesterday. This is my second card where I am trying the bandhini background. I had used water color paper here. I used a gold mist spray, and a turquoise mist spray, used a cling wrap to spray and pressed the water color paper against it. The paper has a nice finish with the shimmer from the gold spray.
Then I used HLS  - mix mash to stamp around in white pigment ink and peacock feather DI, the sentiment and the mug are from DeeDee digis, I won these images last month. I had colored the mug with markers and fuzzy cut it to add.

 A look at the shimmer.

Linking this with:
2015 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop


HLS MIxed Media December


HLS Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Your background is beautiful! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Rahmat, pretty colors! TFS and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty background. I love how the colors coordinates together. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background technique, I saved your little bit of tutorial and going to try sometime soon...love your card beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty aqua and gold colors. They are quite mesmerizing. Love the little pink mug with its candy cane. Just delightful. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background Rahmat! Especially love the mix of bright pink with the turquoise. And your coffee looks yummy!! :) Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love that image and your color choices! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. darn cute, and that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete