Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

Doodled flowers and glittery flowers

Hey all, I have a 2 more cards to share, one was made yesterday, and one I made it now.
The first one was made yesterday. It is a monochromatic color scheme, just purple and white.
I masked and inked a circle in purple pigment ink, and then added the die cut flowers from Sizzix, I had used a silver foam for the flowers. The tiny flowers are from WPlus9 - embroidered bouquet. I added a glittery purple tape. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant - water blooms. I added tiny sequins to the tiny flowers, and few regular ones as well to finish off.


A closer look at the glittery flowers and the sequins.
 Linking this one with:
HLS December Sketch Challenge
Sticking with the sketch pretty much

Sparkle and Shine Challenge
A sparkly flowers entry, I was inspired by the glitter and colors here.

Virginia's View Challenge
Another entry here.

Creative Corner Challenge
I used glittery flowers and sequins to add sparkle.
 Sparkle and Shine!

----------------------------------------------------
The second one is made using a circle stencil. I drew the circles from small to big, using a black fine tip pen. Added different colors using markers, and doodled details as well. I doodled the stem, and stamped the tiny leaves and flowers from Paper Smooches - gently seasoned. Colored those using markers as well, and the sentiment is also from the same set. I added a yellow card stock to frame the front panel. used foam adhesive to adhere. Few rhine stones to finish off. I love the doodled flowers here, they look very unique.


Linking this with:

Paper Smooches December Challenge
Some PS flowers, and doodled flowers

Pinterest Inspired Challenge
I was smitten by this picture, had to play along.

Crafty Girls Creations
Anything Goes

Crafting from the heart
Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Two sweet, sweet cards! A great take on the December sketch with your first card! I love the sparkle and sequins!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers December sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver gliter flower against purple and the doodles flower in 2nd card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness- you are so talented and versatile. Your glittery entry at HLS drew me over here for a closer look, and I am glad I did not miss your colorful hand doodled flower. Two different yet equally wonderful cards. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty, love the sparklys....Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Corner Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two STUNNING cards, Rahmat! One is a sparkly gown going out dancing and the other is a fairy tale walk in the garden! I love your talent!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Rahmat!! Loved the glitter foam flower..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my these are amazing with the sparkle and design!! Beautifully done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very different but equally beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete