Followers

Monday, March 21, 2016

Going nuts with the weather ;)

Hey all, I hope the week had kick started for all of you. For us our wet, humid and cold weather is staying very loyal to us ;) We woke up to thunderstorms , sounding like cymbals !!! and heavy rain this morning, and poor kiddos have to go to school too. For many days in a row, there is practically no difference between a day and an evening, what I am saying is that it is just grey all throughout. I never thought that in my life I would long to see sun, always took it granted. I REALLY need to see sunshine. As per the forecast, coming weekend we might see some sunshine after many weeks!!!
Sorry to rant about my weather!!

I haven't being able to craft these last few days, the weather is finally getting me! I am sharing a few things which were made last week and sitting on my desk to be shared.

For today, it is just a tag. I am going to share just one picture, as my laptop is with my son, which has the rest of the pictures of the process. I can't click a picture now with this bad lighting.
I used a piece of scrap to make this, I started with sponging with green, purple and yellow pigment inks, then I used Kaisercraft script stamp and stamped it using a mowed lawn DI ink. I used Avery Elle tag die to die cut the tag. I stamped the vintage rose and leaves from Atlenew in purple and green and fussy cut and added it with foam adhesive. The sentiment is also from Avery Elle - Giraffe balloon set, I had heat embossed it using gold Ep. A few jewels and a twine to finish off. I would say this is my first ever proper tag, I made earlier but never had a die. I hope you find it interesting.


Linking this tag with:

Uniko Studio 
Joining in with Spring theme again 
Spring theme


IRC March Challenge
A simple tag with a flower

Altenew March Challenge
This time inspired by the flowers and some of the colors in the picture.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty little tag Rahmat and beautifully photographed. Hope the sun has shown its face for you by now. Thanks for linking up with Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your continued relentless grey weather. Yes we all thrive on a bit of sunshine. Pretty and colourful tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the weather is getting you down, I hope the sunshine comes out soon for you and cheers you. Beautiful tag, love the subtle background against the beautiful rose. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty tag Rahmat. The flower is gorgeous but I adore the background.
    Hope you get some sunshine soon.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet, what a gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete