Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Inspired by Stamping Freebie Showcase

Hey all I am up with a simple card using an upcoming freebie from Inspired by Stamping. This will available in their next newsletter, you need to subscribe to get their  Newsletter, click here to go to the blog.

I printed the image on Canson Bristol paper and used Staedtler markers along with the zig clean color markers to color the image, blending in with water of course.
I added a textured kraft to the die cut front, and added a textured base, and a few jewels to finish off.
I absolutely love sunflowers, and can never get tired of coloring these, I have used different colors to color this time, and I hope you guys like it.



I did add some wink of stella on the flowers to get some shimmer, and it looks brilliant.




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     
Save

3 comments:

  1. Definitely love it! Really pretty sunflowers too!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. Love the beautiful sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete