Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy new year

Hello friends, wishing you all a happy, healthy, prosperous, and peaceful new year.

I am back after a few weeks. I just got home on the 1st January, yes we ringed the new year at the airport.

Seems like a busy start, though the craftrooom is overflowing with all the new craft goodies from Uniko and Craftangles, I am yet to get back to crafting with a proper schedule,

Though I found some time today for make a card, and a video, I am not sure if it will be like this. I am starting teaching again this year onwards, though not full time, and substitute teaching really has no schedule, I would have no idea which days I will take work and which days I stay home 😉

I want to improve my blogging for this year, and I do realy want to improve the commenting part, however I find that Instagram is really helpful, I find it much easier to like and comment there than logging in and commenting on blogs ;)

Anyways, I am up with a card using Uniko's new goodies - December release stamps, which I picked up from the post office just yesterday, and my hands were tickling since yesterday to get inky.

Here is the video, if you are interested to watch, as I don't want to type up the description.






Linking this with:
Simon Monday Challenge
Something new

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination challenge
 Anything Goes

HLS CAS Challenge
 

Paru's Cardmaking Challenge
 
Work it wednesday
something new


TIMEOUT Challenge

 
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     



7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Rahmat! The flowers look fabulous and I love that partially striped background!
    Good luck on your teaching career!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I love those beautiful flowers. Happy New Year. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great how the stripes of black give depth and let the flowers pop! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love those roses. Wishing you a great year of crafting and teaching x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bold rose stamps Rahmat, they are gorgeous.
    Happy New Year and thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card Rahmat, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing project. Great masking and beautiful work with watercolors. I love the cut border.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Happy Little Watercolor Stampers.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete